Hey guys! WE ARE DOING THIS THING AGAIN BECAUSE IT’S SUPER MEGA FUN!!
There are some different things up for grabs this time round besides the usual stuff like a shirt and a bumper sticker and stuffs! Keep reading to see! >:D
The top winner will create the most entertaining comic strip only using the templates provided. Simple right?!
- FIRST RULE IS (AGAIN) A BIGGIE – You cannot use any copyrighted images for your submission. I’m sure we all don’t want to go to jail U__U
- You must use the 4 panel template supplied below for the competition.
- You are only allowed to use the cut-out templates/poses of my characters supplied below, and you cannot use the same pose more than once (also, custom made cut-outs and drawn in characters are not allowed, as we want this contest to be fair for those who can’t draw).
- The backgrounds can be absolutely ANYWHERE! (as long as there is no copyrighted content in the photos) See this for more info.
- You must use your imagination!
- You may use, but not restricted to, the word bubbles provided.
- No x-rated or offensive material! It’s gotta be work friendly and fun!
- No discrimination, you will be banned from this competition and any further ones I may hold.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- You must physically cut the character poses out and use them for the contest. Once they are cut out, you can use them however you like to make the comic!
- Animation is optional! >w<
Here is a dumb butt example of a comic entry:
The competition will begin on the 1st of October and entries will close 1st of December (you will have two months to submit your entry). The winners will be announced 8th of December! Please keep in mind that due to Christmas and also length of time it takes to produce t-shirts, prizes will probably won’t be available until after the new year.
When you’ve finished and ready to submit your entry, please email it as either a PNG, GIF or JPEG at no larger than 2MB to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name!
Picking a winner:
There will be 3 winners altogether, the main winner and two runner-ups. They will be chosen using a panel of judges who are all artists themselves (none of which will be allowed to participate in the competition) and will look at creativity, humour and the intuition of each comic, which they all must agree on and keep it fair. I will not use a voting system, the reason being – it’s not entirely fair. I’m worried that people will get all their friends and family to vote for them rather than it being an equal chance to everyone who enters.
Click on the templates below to get super huge versions of them suitable for printing on A4:
That’s all there is to it, so get creating, AGAIN! If you have any questions then email me at email@example.com!